Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of delicious approval- and I'm so glad because this cookie dough actually makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat.
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert! You can cook Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- You need 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- Prepare of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
If you like chocolate chip cookies, you are going to LOVE chocolate chip cookie bars because they are SO easy to make. You press all of the chocolate chip. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties. They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars!
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious! Apparently I consider decadent, chewy, chocolate chip cookie bars to be firmly in the "important" category, because I can't stop talking about these perfect little blondies. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. No time to make everyone's favorite, chocolate chip cookies? Bake for the shorter amount of time in a darker pan; the.