Italian sausage pasta. All Reviews for Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. The intention is that you would use ground Italian pork sausage meat.
Not only is it easy, cheesy, and delicious, but it is a hit with the entire family and can be made mild or spicy depending on your preferences. Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Italian Sausage Sauce. Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Kale. You can have Italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian sausage pasta
- It’s 5 of Italian sausages, casings peeled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rep pepper flakes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 125 ml of (1 small jar) capers, drained.
- Prepare 12-15 of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- You need 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- It’s 350 g of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 handful of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
This spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant! This recipe was originally published on. And creamy white wine parmesan cheese sauce is simply delicious!
Italian sausage pasta step by step
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat..
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons..
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water..
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce..
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan..
Easy dinner recipe that is quick and flavorful! Italian Sausage with Pasta and HerbsPork. Cheesy Baked Pasta with Italian SausageThe Little Epicurean. Italian Sausage Pasta is a breeze to make in the Instant Pot with this easy recipe and video. Italian Sausage Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is laced with peppers, broccoli, garlic, Italian Sausage, and marinara!