BBQ Sauce. This Kansas City-style homemade BBQ sauce recipe is super quick and easy to make, and full of the best tangy, smoky and slightly-sweet flavors that everyone is sure to love! BBQ sauce is one of those topics that people. Barbecue sauce (also abbreviated as BBQ sauce) is used as a flavoring sauce, a marinade, basting, condiment, or topping for meat cooked in the barbecue cooking style.
The Best Homemade Barbecue Sauce BBQ Sauce. I've made a lot of BBQ sauce recipes in my day and this is hands down the best BBQ sauce ever! And, it's not all that complicated. You can cook BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 can of (about 17 oz or 500 g) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of or 170 g) tomato paste.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Personally, I like a thick and dark To get that slightly tangy BBQ sauce flavor, we turn to vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has a slight sweetness. Like barbecue itself, there are regional differences in barbecue sauces as well. Enhance the Flavor of any cut of meat.
BBQ Sauce instructions
- Bring tomatoes to a soft boil..
- Add ingredients and mix with a whisk..
- Chill and serve!.
Hot Sauces, BBQ Sauces and Fiery Foods from Carolina's! Sauce Barbecue, Bbq, Types Of Red, Southern Heritage, Venison Recipes, Jim Beam, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sauces, The Originals. Thick BBQ sauce is a key ingredient in making the perfect sandwich or steak. Skip the sugary store-bought BBQ sauce and make this easy and healthy BBQ sauce recipe at home! It has the same bold, sweet and spicy flavor that you love from regular BBQ sauce, just made healthier.