Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta.
You can have Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick).
- You need 7 oz of pasta.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta step by step
- Butter in a large pan. Cook garlic on low for a few minutes. NOT til it browns. *I only had 2 garlic cloves so I used a tbs of homemade roast garlic oil.*.
- Add pasta, milk, and broth. Simmer til pasta is done. Stirring often. *Mine took maybe 10 minutes*.
- Turn off heat. Add parmesan. Enjoy..