Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn. The Best Broccoli Corn And Chicken Recipes on Yummly Pork And Broccoli Stir-fry, Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken And Broccoli, Egg Roll In A Bowl.. Place a large deep skillet on the stove over medium high heat.
This is an easy to make recipe that is great for potlucks, church gatherings, holidays, or outside gatherings. Remove skin from chicken if desired. Arrange chicken on rice mixture; sprinkle with pepper and paprika. You can have Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn
- You need of Chicken cuts of choice washed and seasoned.
- Prepare 2 bunches of broccoli.
- It’s 1 block of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of Sweet kernal corn.
- You need of Cream of mushroom.
Plus it's a healthy chicken recipe to keep you on the right track with those New Year's resolutions. You can't go wrong with this creamy, cheesy, full of flavor, broccoli chicken and rice bake! This casserole has all of the things you need for dinner in one dish. Whether you are eating at home or bring it to an event, you will be having people asking for seconds.
Baked chicken with broccoli rice and cprn step by step
- Steam broccoli or stir fry it till its tender. Cook rice(your amout), after rice is done set aside. Cut cheese into chunks and add cream of mushroom soup and melt in pot/ skillet with the broccoli, after the mixture is creamy add to rice evenly. U can set it aside at this point or put in a baking dish and put it into the oven for a crispy top.
- Baked or grill chicken till its done.
- Steam or cook sweet kernal corn till your desired taste with salt n butter.
- Plate chicken, rice, and corn and enjoy.
Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Make a second layer with the broccoli. Recipe Notes For The Best Chicken And Rice Casserole: General: Honestly, this couldn't be easier to fix. It really should be called Easy Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole! First, mix together your ingredients in a bowl, top the mixture with cheddar cheese then some buttery panko bread crumbs, bake et viola!