OMG Oatmeal Cookies. These Oatmeal Coconut Cookies are so soft, chewy, tasty – it's impossible to only eat one! OMG I made the coconut cookies with crabs is and white chocolate chips! These oatmeal cookies also double as a low calorie dessert for when you need a light snack after dinner!
Reviews for: Photos of OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. Go to this website for the recipe. These cookies are the best oatmeal raisin cookies I have ever made. You can have OMG Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OMG Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter (softened).
- You need 2 cups of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cups of rolled oats (toasted).
FAST and EASY oatmeal cookies that are perfectly thick with chewy edges and soft centers! Enter: this incredibly fast and easy oatmeal cookie recipe that produces cookies that turn out perfectly thick. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture.
OMG Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Toast oats about 10 mins on medium heat..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and honey and mix..
- Combine dry ingredients with oats. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Bake at 375 for 10 mins..
Soft and chewy coconut oatmeal cookies that are dotted with chocolate chips! Oatmeal Cookies Recipe with stepwise photos. Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and. OMG the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last week were unbelievable! my boyfriend was bringing them into work all week…i love banana nut so i am super super excited to try these next! I've whipped up a few batches of them this month to take to various events — including a.