Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mushroom cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mushroom Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mushroom cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cookies:
- Make ready 250 grams of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar (I used the measuring cup).
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 pack of baking powder (10g).
- Prepare 1 pack of vanilla (10g).
- Get 390 grams of all purpose flour.
Instructions to make Mushroom Cookies:
- Put the softened margarine, powdered sugar and egg at room temperature into the kneading bowl and beat it well with a mixer..
- Let's add 400 grams of starch, vanilla and baking powder on it and mix it by hand. It will have a consistency that sticks to the hand..
- Let's add flour in a controlled until it gets a soft consistency that does not stick to the hands. I used about 390 grams flour..
- Let's take some large pieces of walnuts from the soft dough and roll them. Let's arrange them on a baking tray with baking sheets. Let's put cocoa in a separate bowl. Let's dip the mouth of the soda bottle in cocoa and press it on the cookies..
- Let's bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven so that it stays white for 15 minutes. With these measurements, 25 cookies are obtained. Bon appetit.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mushroom cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!