Chocolate Banana Muffin. Chocolate Banana Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Fill the muffins with the chocolate ganache.
These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can leave them out or swap them for nuts. You can have Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- It’s 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- You need 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- You need 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- You need 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of 🧁 Topping options:.
- You need of walnuts.
- It’s of white chocolate chunks.
- It’s of oat streusel.
These Chocolate Banana Muffins are great for breakfast AND dessert. They are awesome in taste and texture. Intense chocolate flavor combined with sweet banana taste. Chocolate Banana Muffins-these rich and fudgy chocolate banana muffins are vegan, but you will never know it!
Chocolate Banana Muffin instructions
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
They are healthy enough for breakfast, but good enough for dessert! These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat. Double chocolate banana muffins, because we could all use a little something sweet in our lives. 🙂. Muffins are my morning sanity saver. They are one of those rare foods that both of my picky eaters will eat.