California Shredded Beef And Cheese Burritos.
You can cook California Shredded Beef And Cheese Burritos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Shredded Beef And Cheese Burritos
- Prepare 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 can of Beef broth.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic peeled.
- You need 1 large of Yellow onion.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Flour tortillas burrito size.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded mexican blend cheese 8 oz.
- You need 1 small of White onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 1 large of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Tapatio.
California Shredded Beef And Cheese Burritos step by step
- Dice Yellow onion into quarters.
- Place quartered yellow onion in bottom of crock pot, add garlic clove, add beef broth, add taco seasoning and stir..
- Place 3 LB Chuck Roast on top of onions and liquid. Cover and set to high. Cook 5 to 6 hours..
- After 5 to 6 hrs chuck will be fall apart soft. Put on a plate to rest and spoon some juices from crock pot over meat. After 5 min rest shred the beef and add juice from crock pot too keep moist and flavorful.
- Chop the cilantro.
- While chuck cools or prior to end of the cooking time, dice your white onion and slice/dice up your avocado.
- Heat tortillas, sprinkle with cheese about a tablespoon, add shredded chuck, top with cilantro, onion, avocado, tapatio. Enjoy!.