Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat.
You can cook Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 dashes of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Amerixcan Multi-Purpose Taco Meat step by step
- Open beef log. Crush up by hand into a large pan. Add all spices except the packet of taco seasoning. Cook on low/med heat until mostly browned. There will still be a little red in the beef. A LITTLE..
- Drain 9/10ths of the fat. Add the water, taco seasoning packet and diced onion. Put back to heat, stirring regularly and break up any remaining large chunks of meat. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Continue stirring occasionally while it cools to make sure the juice gets into the meat. Add a bit more spice if you want. Use your judgement. P.S. Tajin and hot sauce won’t hurt at this point ??.
- After it’s cooled, use and refrigerate leftovers. Quick cook with so many delicious possibilities, use your imagination!.