Brenda's 15 minute Paleo Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce.
You can cook Brenda's 15 minute Paleo Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brenda's 15 minute Paleo Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce
- It’s 1 medium of ripe avacado, pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced + lemon zest to garnish.
- It’s 1 of -3 garlic cloves, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt or onion salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil, (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of servings/6 oz of your choice of pasta.
Brenda's 15 minute Paleo Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce instructions
- Place garlic cloves, lemon juice, znd olive oil into food processer. Process until smooth. Add avocado, basil. salt. Process until smooth and creamy..
- Bring several cups of water to a boil in a medium sized pot. Add in your pasta, reduce heat to medium, and cook until Al Dente, about 8-10 minutes..
- When pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse in a strainer and place pasta into a large bowl. Pour on sauce and toss until fully combined. Garnish with lemon zest and black pepper. Serve immediately. Makes 2 servings..
- Please note: This dish does not reheat well due to the avocado in the sauce. Please serve immediately..