Cream Cheese Squares.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cream cheese squares. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Squares is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cream Cheese Squares is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cream cheese squares using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Squares:
- Take of Cooking Spray.
- Take 2-8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large egg yolk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cans Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Make ready 1 of large egg white.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Squares:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray..
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Unroll 1 can of dough, and press into bottom of pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over dough..
- Beat egg white in a separate bowl. Unroll second can of dough, and place on top of the cream cheese mixture. Brush top of pastry with egg whites..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over pastry. Bake 25 minutes, or until pastry is golden and puffed..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cream cheese squares recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!