Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid.
You can have Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid
- It’s 1 of plastic peas.
- You need 1 pcs of squid.
- You need of Ginger, shallots, garlic.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking wine.
- It’s 1 of little flour to thicken sauce.
Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid instructions
- Wash peas and remove both ends. Wash and cut squid diagonally..
- Heat wok and add oil, stir fry ginger shallots and garlic. Then add peas, add water oyster sauce then cover and simmer. When half done add in squid mix it and sprinkle cooking wine. Taste and season then serve.