Basic Crepes, not dessert.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, basic crepes, not dessert. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basic Crepes, not dessert is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Basic Crepes, not dessert is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook basic crepes, not dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Crepes, not dessert:
- Make ready 1 cup of flour (125 grams).
- Prepare 1 of egg+1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of freshly ground salt,.
- Make ready to taste of freshly ground pepper,.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
Steps to make Basic Crepes, not dessert:
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and egg yolk then blend in the milk..
- Place the flour in a medium mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, then add the milk mixture. Whisk until smooth, batter will be thin. Cover and set aside to rest for at least 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, heat an omelet pan over medium heat and add the butter. When melted, add to the batter and whisk to blend..
- Ladle about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan and quickly turn the pan to spread of the whole surface..
- When small, glistening bubbles are seen on the surface, flip the crepe and cook the other side for about 15-30 seconds or until lightly brown..
- Stack on a plate with wax paper between. May be frozen for later use..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food basic crepes, not dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!