Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger.
You can have Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger
- It’s 1 lb of grass-fed grounded beef.
- You need 1 of organic carrot finely shredded.
- It’s 1 of pastured raised egg.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion minced.
- It’s 2 of tbps organic mustard.
- It’s 4 of tbps organic ketchup.
- It’s 4 strips of bacon crisped and crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Optional: Manchego cheese.
Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger step by step
- Place the beef in a bowl and add all the ingredients except the bacon. Mix well until uniform..
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high and add a tbsp of olive oil. When the oil starts to smoke a bit, form the meat patties and place them on the skillet for 2-3 minutes. This will sear the hamburgers..
- Flip the patties and sear the bottom. After two minutes lower the heat to medium, add the cheese and the crumbled bacon and cook to taste..
- Serve on top of some lettuce and a sliced tomato..
- In the picture I garnished the hamburger with caramelized onions and served it with some stuffed mushrooms..