Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers.
You can cook Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- You need 7 T of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- It’s 2 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need of olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers instructions
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..