Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce.
You can cook Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (you can use more).
- You need 1 pack of silk tofu (optional).
- You need of Sliced bell peppers (optional).
- It’s of Sliced jalapeño (optional).
- It’s of Chopped cilantro or green onion as your preferred.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce (less or more).
- Prepare of Chopped Thai chili (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes if you like.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger powder or you can use fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chicken powder or mushrooms powder.
- You need of Sesame oil (I don’t use).
Spicy Steamed Eggplant & Tofu Salad with Ginger Soy Sauce step by step
- Boil a water in the steamer. Wash the eggplant drain up and cut into 3-4” long..
- Rinse and pat dry the tofu. Cut it as you desired..
- When the water is boiled then place the eggplants and tofu, steam for about 10-12 minutes until the eggplant cooked through or soft. (You can steam the eggplant and tofu separately if you want).
- Transfer out and arrange it into a plate. Sprinkle bell paper and jalapeño on top..
- Make a sauce by adding soy sauce, ginger, chicken powder in the bowl. Mixed well. Add chopped Thai chili or clili flakes and sesame oil if you use it. Add half of the cilantro. Combined well, and pour on top the eggplant salad..
- Lastly sprinkle the rest of the cilantro as a decoration. And it’s done ✅ Enjoy the Spicy Steamed eggplant and tofu salad along with ginger soy sauce..
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.