Fresh Water Prawn Noodle. I am using very thin deep fried mee sua, so i can just pour over the gravy. If u r using thicker yee mee, better soften ur noodles under boiling water first. This is probably the cheapest freshwater prawns noodle or "sang har mee" in Malaysia.
Ever seen those plates of noodles and giant prawns and wondered what they are? Well, introducing the sang har mee – or if you may, giant freshwater prawns noodles. Mouth-watering and delicious Prawn Noodles are ready to eat! You can have Fresh Water Prawn Noodle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Water Prawn Noodle
- Prepare of Fresh Water Prawn / Big Prawn.
- It’s of Egg noodles.
- It’s 2 of Eggs separate yolk and white.
- You need slices of Fish cake.
- Prepare slices of Pork.
- Prepare of Green vegetables.
- It’s of Pork soup bones as stock.
- Prepare of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Potato starch.
Host : Neelam Bajwa Director: Dolly Sanghavi Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout Editing: Dinesh Shetty Producer: Rajjat A. Cut the freshwater prawns into halves. Pad Thai, stir-fried rice noodles with fresh water prawn Thai fried noodles or pad thai with shrimp on black plate placed on the wood table there are silver water bowl, eggs, water ladle Noodles prawn shrimp soup or Tom. Freshwater prawn farming shares many characteristics with, and many of the same problems as, marine shrimp farming.
Fresh Water Prawn Noodle instructions
- Prepare stock base soup with some pork soup bones. Low heat simmer the bones for 2 hours. Add in some garlic and onions. Set aside..
- Marinate the pork slices with 1 tbsp soy sauce, some pepper and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Heat up wok with oil and stir fry some minced garlic till aroma. Add in pork slices, followed by fish cake slices and stir fry for a while..
- Add in 2 cups of soup into the wok. Add in green vegetables and place the big prawns on top. Add in wine and salt. Then place the noodles on top and close the wok lid. Let it simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Open the lid and stir a bit. Add in potato or corn starch solution to thicken the soup. Add in egg white first and stir a while. Then followed by egg yolk and stir a little and serve..
This Vietnamese Noodle Salad with Shrimp/Prawns is everything you know and love about Vietnamese food. Fresh, healthy, great textures and full of flavour! A great, fresh Vietnamese noodle recipe. Winter in Sydney swings from being warm enough to run around in shorts and play. The prawns were fresh though, and the noodles flavourful with the sauces and chilli.