Coconut Lemon Bars.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut lemon bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Lemon Bars is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Coconut Lemon Bars is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut lemon bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Take 6 inch of baked tart crust (can use graham cracker crumbs + butter).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- Get 2 tsp of grated lemon zest (from the 2-3 lemons).
- Get of Optional: lemon slices, powdered sugar, (toasted) coconut flakes for garnish.
Instructions to make Coconut Lemon Bars:
- Bake the crust. Take out from oven..
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium/large bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt..
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended into mixture..
- Add lemon and lemon zest. Whisk together..
- Pour lemon filling over baked crust..
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 mins, or until edges turn golden..
- Let cool and the filling will become more solid. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food coconut lemon bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!