Cheese omelette!. Simple cheese omelette recipe for Breakfast or Evening snack. Preparation Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined. Learn how to make an omelet.
Beat together the eggs and some salt and pepper in a bowl. How to Make a Cheese Omelette. Cheese and eggs are a classic combination when it comes to making omelettes. You can cook Cheese omelette! using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese omelette!
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 15 grms of cheddar cheese.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper powder.
You can eat them not just for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well. A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. This French omelet recipe is a classic and versatile favorite.
Cheese omelette! instructions
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then beat well with a fork until fully combined. Place a small non-stick frying pan on a low heat to warm up. Grate the cheese onto a board and set aside. Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the hot pan, then carefully pour in the eggs. Tilt the pan to spread them out evenly, using a fork to swirl the eggs around the pan a little.
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the cheese. Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette, When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette onto a plate..
Much simpler than a classic soufflé, this soufflé omelette is cooked in a skillet on the stovetop and requires little more than eggs, cheese, and a couple of extra minutes to beat the whites. Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. Preparation time includes grating the cheese and mixing the eggs. Some like eggs well done, I prefer them just set. This I leave up to you to decide.