Easy Triple Cheese Lasagne.
You can cook Easy Triple Cheese Lasagne using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Triple Cheese Lasagne
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes w/italian seasoning 28oz.
- You need 1 lb of grnd beef or Italian sausage w/casings removed.
- Prepare 6 each of dried lasagne noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cottage or ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded fontina cheese (optional).
Easy Triple Cheese Lasagne instructions
- preheat oven to 350 °.
- Spoon 1 cup of the crushed tomatoes on bottom of 2 quart rectangular baking dish..
- Cook meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in remaining crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil..
- Place 2 uncooked noodles in the dish and cover with 1/3 each of the meat mixture and Italian cheese blend and optional fontina cheese..
- Repeat layers then top with cottage cheese, remaining noodles, meat mixture, and cheeses..
- cover and bake in preheated 350° oven for 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..