Fish Stick Nachos.
You can cook Fish Stick Nachos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Stick Nachos
- You need 8 sticks of frozen fish sticks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced tomato seeded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream (or greek yogurt) or to taste.
- You need 1/2 of diced avocado diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped pickled jalapeno or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of finely sliced green onion or to taste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped cilantro or to taste.
Fish Stick Nachos step by step
- Cut the frozen fish sticks into halves or thirds and place them in a pizza pan or shallow bakeware..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 7-8 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface is crispy and gold brown..
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put it back inside the air fryer unit to let the cheese melt in the residual heat, for about 1 minute..
- Put the sour cream over the crispy fish sticks and sprinkle the remaining ingredients over them. Serve immediately..