Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant. Hello everyone, Welcome to my channel! Today I show you "Delicious Pork Cooking With Eggplant". Ingredient: – Pork – Eggplant – Garlic – Shallot – Chili.
Squeeze any excess water from the eggplant. Add the green onions, and bamboo shoots. This Hunan Steamed Eggplant is a nice change over the usual, especially if you're looking for a spicy dish with strong flavors. You can cook Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Rice wine.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dry chili.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Red onion.
- It’s of Onion leaf (for garnish).
- It’s of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Pork belly slice small.
It was in China (bet no one saw that one coming!) at an authentic Hunan restaurant where we also enjoyed Duo Jiao Fish and Stir Fried Leeks with Preserved Pork. I am a big fan of eggplant with ground pork stir fry. It's easy to make and full of flavor. After frying the eggplants until they are cooked through and soft, I simply stir-fried the eggplants together with the rest of the ingredients as well as the seasonings for a couple of more minutes and the dish is done.
Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant instructions
- Prep all ingredients as below. I steam the eggplant ahead and put aside.
- Heat your wok and fry onion garlic ginger and some dry chili(for the fragrance) until golden brown and add in pork belly also rice wine..
- Stir well and add in sweet soy sauce and stir well. Then add in the rest of dry chili and leave it for about 10minute low heat..
- Add some water then keep check the gravy to get update with the taste,added your sauces if u need more? leave it again for 10m.then finally add in eggplant.stir mixed well and it is done.make sure the pork belly are cooked well..
For all Eggplant lovers, ?? I got an easy peasy awesome recipe for you! Instant pot Sweet and Spicy Eggplant stir fry aka delicious Meatless Monday recipe that When I saw and purchased long, Asian eggplants from my local farmers market, I knew something sweet and spicy was in the making. steamed rice to serve. Shallow-fry the eggplant in batches for about three minutes Return the pork, eggplant and onion to the wok and stir to coat with sauce. Steaming eggplant helps to keep this vegetable moist and tasty, without stripping it of its nutrients. Steamed eggplant is a healthy, delicious option Steamed eggplant is a healthy, delicious option for lunch, dinner, or a quick snack.