Seafood Kimchi Soup.
You can have Seafood Kimchi Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- It’s 200 g of Squid.
- It’s 2 cups of Kimchi.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chilli Paste.
- Prepare of Sugar and Salt for taste.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 Stalks of Green Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Packages of Soft Tofu.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
Seafood Kimchi Soup step by step
- Combine the Kimchi, Squid, Chilli Paste, Sugar and Chicken Stock into the pot..
- Add water and boil for 30 minutes or so..
- Add the chopped tofu and boil for another 10 minutes. Add some salt for taste..
- Finally add the Green Onions into the pot and turn off the heat. Serve while its hot..