Baked Chicken Enchiladas.
You can have Baked Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- You need 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Baked Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..