You can have Spinach Quiche using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Quiche
- It’s 6 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 6 Strips of cooked bacon, or 1/2 pound of spicy breakfast sausage. I switch it up.
- You need 2 Cups of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pie crust.
- It’s 1 Bunch of fresh spinach.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste. I like it spicy.
Spinach Quiche step by step
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then mix in the cream, sprinkle in the S&P to taste, and then the crushed red pepper (optional).
- Grease the pie pan, and lay in the crust..
- Cut up the spinach, I leave mine in the bunch and use kitchen shears (I find that easier and less of a mess), then layer the spinach, cheese, and meat. It should make about 3 layers..
- Pour egg mixture over the layers until it reaches the top, and all the goods are covered..
- Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes..