Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins. These Orange Cherry Muffins will be a great addition to your weekend brunch. Whip them up in no time plus they are keto friendly, gluten free and I was at a small little bakery and was told I had to try the orange cherry muffins. I'm a sucker for cherries, and I also suck at standing up for myself, so.
Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins- made with a combination of wholesome gluten-free flours, these naturally sweetened muffins are bursting with flavor from fresh cranberries and orange zest. Cranberry and orange is one of the most underrated flavor combinations, in my personal opinion. Dairy-free: I've made these simple gluten free muffins dairy-free very easily. You can cook Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins
- You need 2 c of gf flour/baking mix with xanthan gum.
- Prepare 2/3 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of salt.
- You need 1 c of milk.
- It’s 1/4 c of + 1/2 T melted butter at room temp.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 t of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 c of dried cherries.
- It’s 1.5 T of orange zest ( i used 2 types of oranges for great flavor.
- You need 1/2-1 t of almond extract *optional.
I replaced the butter with my favorite vegan butter replacement, which for me is either Melt brand or Miyoko's Kitchen brand. There is more moisture in those butter replacements than there is in the "real" thing. These gluten free and keto cranberry orange muffins are truly special, and some of the most aromatic muffins you'll ever bake. Think of a ridiculously tender and moist sweet-orange crumb, paired with wonderful tangy cranberries.
Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- In med bowl whisk first 4 ingredients. In a larger bowl mix together everything else except cherries and zest. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add zest and cherries and mix in..
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cups. Bake 20 mins or until golden brown..
Keywords: gluten free, muffin, muffins, Paleo, Paleo recipes, Recipes. I may try to see what an egg replacer & using apple sauce (in place of the oil) would do to the muffins – I love the idea of orange & chocolate together!! Fresh orange zest perfectly complements these chocolate chip zucchini muffins free of dairy and gluten and topped with a sweet glaze. But when I had to cut out dairy and gluten, I had to get creative to get the same satisfaction out of a healthier version. This Dairy Free & Gluten Free Orange Cranberry Muffin Recipe is moist and delicious with a perfect muffin top.