Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, individual cheesecakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Individual Cheesecakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Individual Cheesecakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have individual cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Cheesecakes:
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 c of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 pkg of Keebler's (Mini Graham Cracker Crust).
Instructions to make Individual Cheesecakes:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon, juice, and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, beating until just combined..
- Place crusts on baking sheet. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in each crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted into filling 1 inch from edge comes clean..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set..
- Add your favorite pie topping. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food individual cheesecakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!