【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup.
You can have 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup
- Prepare 1 piece of any parts of beef.
- It’s of Appropriate dried seaweed.
- Prepare 2 pieces of spring onion.
- It’s 2 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s of Seasonings:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Appropriate beef powered (or all purpose seasoning).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
【Chef Baek Jong Wong Recipe】Korean Beef Seaweed Soup instructions
- Prepared all ingredients.
- Dried seaweed soaked in water until it become soft and spread (water covered ingredients) After the dried seaweed became soft, drain water to remove the water Use scissors to cut seaweed into small pieces (this scissors only use for cutting food).
- Stir-fried beef with Korean sesame oil in the pot Stir-fry until the beef changed color, add seaweed to stir-fry together Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, everyone has different taste, you can season according to your favorite taste Add water, cover the lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add mashed garlic, Korean soup always adds mashed garlic when it is almost ready, it is good for health 🙂 Teacher Baek Jong Won's secret recipe, add fish sauce (Teacher Baek said that fish sauce and soy sauce will make an amazing spark if put them together).
- Seasoning with a bit beef power, (or all purpose seasoning also be fine) Finally add a little spring onions to complete the healthy, nutritious and delicious "Korean Beef Seaweed Soup".