Simple Minced Meat Sausage Spaghettiʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ.
You can cook Simple Minced Meat Sausage Spaghettiʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Minced Meat Sausage Spaghettiʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Prego Speghetti Sauce.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese(Optional).
- It’s of Parsley (Optional).
- Prepare of Minced Meat (Pork/Chicken/Beef) seasoned with salt and black pepper.
- You need of Sliced Mushrooms (Button Mushrooms or Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need of Sausages (Optional).
Simple Minced Meat Sausage Spaghettiʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ instructions
- Boil Speghetti in Salted water until desired texture..
- Drain out the water from the cooked Speghetti noodles and separate it into another bowl keeping it for later..
- Heat up a pan after adding desired amount of Olive oil.
- Stir fry the Minced meat and sausages followed by the mushrooms.
- When the ingredients are cooked, add in the desired amount of Prego speghetti sauce, turning down the heat letting it simmer..
- Add in the water that was used to cook the noodles into the sauce and let it cook awhile longer..
- Plate the noodles and spread the sauce generously over it, garnishing it with parmesan cheese and parsley (Optional).
- Stir it up and Enjoy!.