You can have Teriyaki Tsukune using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Tsukune
- You need of <Chicken patties>.
- You need 300 grams of Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Onion(make mince).
- It’s 1/2 pack of Silken Tofu.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need As needed of Leaf lettuce.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mirin.
Teriyaki Tsukune step by step
- Combine te minched chicken, minced onion, Tofu, salt and pepper and mix until it become sticky..
- Make it into 12 to 15 peices round patties (Bite size)..
- Heat 1tbsp salad oil and put the chicken patties into it. When they turns golden brown, turn over and cook the other side..
- Mix all ingredients of sauce and add in 3..
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Silken Tofu Extra SG$0.95/300g at FairPrice.
- Cooking Salt SH$2.95/Kg at FairPrice (Any salt is OK).
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.