You can cook Miso Ramen using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen
- Prepare 4 cloves of chop garlic.
- It’s 1.5 inch of ginger (chop).
- Prepare 1/4 of big shallot (chop).
- You need 1 tbs of white sesame powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of miso pasta.
- You need 1 tbs of seed oil.
- It’s 180 gr of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sake.
- It’s 2 block of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Doubajiang / chili bean sauce.
- You need 2 pcs of noddle.
- You need of Ramen egg for topping.
- You need of Kizami beni soga for topping.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage s for topping.
- You need 3-4 cups of water.
Miso Ramen instructions
- Boil water and put your chicken stock powder.
- Prepare all ingredients.
- 🔥🔥Prepare medium pan with oil. Saute chop garlic, shallots and ginger until smell good..
- 🔥🔥🔥Pour ground meat, mix until change color.
- 🔥🔥Pour miso, and doubajiang, stir well.
- Pour salt, sugar, pepper, stir well.
- Pour sake, chicken stock and stir well. Chill just a moment with small fire and done.
- Prepare your noddle with boil water no use salt..
- Platting with toppings and done!! Ittadakimasu.
- How to make egg ramen : 1 egg : 1 tbs soyu, 1 tbs mirin, mix and put at plastic anr chill at refrigerator when you cooking.