Paleo Fruit Crumble.
You can have Paleo Fruit Crumble using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Fruit Crumble
- You need 1 bag of of frozen berries from TJ.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of xylitol or truvia.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tapioca flour or arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Paleo Fruit Crumble instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl mix the frozen berries of your choice with a tablespoon of tapioca flour (or arrowroot), 1 tablespoon of xylitol, and vanilla..
- Place fruit in pie dish..
- In another bowl mix together the almond meal, salt, remaining sweetener, and coconut oil. Mix together until coconut oil no longer in chunks and well incorporated in mixture..
- Spread mixture over berries evenly..
- Place dish in oven for about 45 minutes or until berries begin to boil..
- Let cool. Serve..