Japanese Teriyaki Salmon.
You can have Japanese Teriyaki Salmon using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Teriyaki Salmon
- You need 1 pack of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- You need of <Sauce>.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 4 tsp of Sake(cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Mirin.
Japanese Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- If you buy the block salmon, slice it 2cm thick each. (When I buy the raw salmon at Fairprice, I slice it to 4 sheets.).
- Mix the all sauce ingredients and marinate the fillets for 10 to 15 minitues..
- Remove the fillets and use a paper towel to wipe the fillets dry. (Don't throw away the sauce).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of salad oil in a frying pan, and fry the fillets..
- When golden brown, turn over, and cook the other side until golden brown. Turn to medium low and cook for 2 to 3 minute..
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well..
- Put in the remaining marinating sauce, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the entire fish. (Add the marinating sauce when the fillets are mostly cooked through.).
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.