Vegan banana scones. Banana pecan scones made with coconut oil instead of butter. These healthy, hearty vegan scones are a wonderful breakfast or snack. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Rate Recipe.
Vegan banana scones – these easy vegan scones with banana and chocolate chips are a great alternative to banana bread to use up brown bananas. Hello frens ! finally doing a cooking/baking video 🙂 also featuring my lovely friends sophia and kathi (we filmed at sophia's house my house is not this. Put these Banana Black Sesame Scones on your brunch menu today or simply enjoy one for an I had recipes for muffins and fudge, but ultimately these Banana Black Sesame Vegan Scones won. You can cook Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Extra flour for working the dough.
- You need of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
These vegan banana oat scones are made with a combination of whole wheat and oat flours which gives them a really unique texture and flavor. The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! Vegan Banana Nut Scones — Banana pecan scones made with coconut oil instead of butter. Alternatively, the scones are delicious served as a dinner roll with dishes such as vegan mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy.
Vegan banana scones instructions
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! If you cannot find oat flour you can make your own by grinding gluten free old. Full of flaky layers thanks to coconut oil and a folding technique with step-by-step pictures. The Best Vegan Scones Recipes on Yummly