Oatmeal Apple Muffins.
You can cook Oatmeal Apple Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Apple Muffins
- You need 2 cups of oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg or cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (I used coconut milk).
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 of apple (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Nuts (optional).
Oatmeal Apple Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 400° and set muffin tin aside..
- Distribute batter in muffin tin then put in oven..
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together using a hand mixer until combined and fluffy..
- When ready set aside to cool and serve with a chilled glass of milk..