Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Start boiling potatoes and then brown your ground beef while you wait.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce Salt and pepper, to taste Mashed potatoes. Add water and cook until thickness you prefer. You can have Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- Prepare of For the meat.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- It’s of As much garlic as you want.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- You need 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- You need of For the gravy.
- It’s of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Add Kitchen Bouquet to color, and salt and pepper to taste. I like it over mashed potatoes with steamed veggies on the side. If you're looking for robust flavor, this isn't it – just quick comfort food on a cold night. Brown the meat with one medium chopped onion and then drain the fat off.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy step by step
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
This hamburger gravy & mashed potatoes recipe is a favorite of my son Caden. Even better, it's so easy Pour the gravy on the potatoes, and you're done! No picky eater can refuse this. Combine the gravy with the hamburger meat, heat together. Scoop gravy over top of mashed potatoes.