You can have Teriyaki Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 2 Pieces of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 100 Grams of Cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of Say Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (Fried Oil).
Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Finely slice the cabbage and immerse in water for 7 – 8 minutes to make it crispy fresh, and then drain well..
- Poke holes into the surface of the chicken with a fork. (That way, it won't shrink and will absorb more flavor when cooked.).
- Mix the Say Sauce, Mirin and marinate the chicken. (If you like sweet one, add 1tbsp Sake & 1tbsp Sugar) Leave for 10 minutes and turn over from time to time. Remove the excess moisture from the chicken..
- Heat a frying pan and add the salad oil. Place the skin side down. Heat over high heat till golden brown and turn over..
- When both sides of the chicken turn golden brown, turn the heat down to medium and cover. Steam cook for 5 minutes..
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart. I think you can find it at FairPrice..