Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner. Jump to the Chicken Enchiladas Recipe or watch our quick video below to see how we make it.
Pour remaining salsa mixture over enchiladas; sprinkle evenly with queso fresco and chili powder. I recommend that everyone try the chicken broth step at least once–it does not take very long and it goes a long way to making this a great dish. Keywords: best enchiladas, chicken enchiladas verde, easy enchilada recipe, enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, salsa verde chicken enchiladas, salsa verde Very flavorful and even better today when I reheated them for lunch. You can have Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- It’s 4 oz (1/2 block) of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- You need 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- It’s 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- Prepare 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- Prepare of Sour cream for topping.
- Prepare of Mild salsa for topping.
Can't wait to work my way through some of Gina's other recipes. I used enchilada sauce instead of salsa. (that's all I had on hand). Next time I'll add a can of green chilis just to pep it up. But if you're looking for easy enchiladas this is the way to go.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- In a sauce pan on medium low heat melt cream cheese and then mix in the red salsa and green chiles. Turn off heat and remove from burner.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and a little salsa and enjoy !.
SALSA VERDE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS are a delicious and simple meal perfect for any occasion. These salsa verde enchiladas are stuffed with chicken, salsa verde, cheese, and topped with more sauce, cheese, onions, pico, and crema. Repeat the layering once more, and then top with a final layer of tortillas, enchilada sauce, and cheese. Cover tightly with non-stick foil, or foil that. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments.