Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles).
You can cook Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles)
- It’s 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 100 gr of yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- It’s 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- It’s 150 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 pcs of candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- It’s 2 of bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn.
- Prepare of Complements.
- Prepare 2 of sunny side up eggs.
- You need of some rice crackers.
Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! ?.