Easy Cheese Omelet. An easy cheese omelette recipe shows you the easiest way to make an omelette. This is a great quick meal for any time of day! Simple and delicious with just ham and cheese but you can use whatever ingredients you like to stuff your.
Beat together the eggs and some salt and pepper in a bowl. This couldn't be easier to make so it's great for a brunch. This ham and cheese omelet is made with holiday leftovers, Cheddar, mustard, and parsley. You can cook Easy Cheese Omelet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheese Omelet
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of salted butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of freshly shredded cheese of choice.
This ham and cheese omelet is a quick, easy, and inexpensive meal that makes excellent use of your. Breakfast is a great time to fire up the Air Fryer. So, today I start my series on Omelettes, my kids love them. Classic Cheese omelet made a tad bit healthier.
Easy Cheese Omelet instructions
- Heat the butter in a 8 inch, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once it's melted and hot, pour in the beaten eggs. Season them with salt and pepper..
- Use a flat spatula to gently scrape the edges of the eggs back so that the wet eggs from the center run to the edge..
- Continue to do this until the top of the eggs have began to set. Place a lid over the top for a minute or two to help cook the eggs through..
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the cheese over half of the eggs. Then fold the uncovered half over the top of the cheese covered half. Slide the omelet out of the pan and onto your plate and enjoy!.
Easy to make with simple ingredients. Cooking in the blind, with ingredients that I don't eat myself, is difficult. The first bite of creamy filling lets you know this isn't any old omelet. Make it once, and we suspect you'll be fixing it often. —Anne Troise, Manalapan, New Jersey. Here's how to make an easy bacon and cheese omelet that will stick-to-your ribs.