Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. After the chicken has finished cooking and the rice is ready, In a medium bowl toss the rice with minced cilantro, salt and the juice of half a lime. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts!
This juicy Cilantro Lime Chicken is the best grilled chicken recipe! Topped with Avocado Salsa, this easy Mexican inspired chicken dinner is hard to resist! Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. You can cook Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- It’s 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- You need 2 of Limes – halved.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- It’s 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh. This burrito is stuffed with huge chunks of avocado, creamy mozzarella cheese AND my secret ingredient: pineapple! No one will guess what you added but it will taste so good! And if that wasn't enough, serve the burritos with a creamy cilantro and avocado dipping sauce.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos instructions
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly. It's the perfect chicken recipe to Cilantro – fresh cilantro adds so much flavor. Limes – you'll need fresh lime juice and zest. Garlic – garlic adds ton of flavor and pairs amazing with. Crispy Cilantro Lime Chicken is juicy on the inside, golden and crisp on the outside, and cooked in the best sauce!