BBQ Maple Glaze.
You can cook BBQ Maple Glaze using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Maple Glaze
- It’s 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
BBQ Maple Glaze instructions
- In a small saucepan, stir together the maple syrup, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and mustard powder..
- Bring to a low boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Cool slightly then glaze over meat, or refrigerate for later use..