Joseph's Pot Roast.
You can cook Joseph's Pot Roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joseph's Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of four and 1/2 lb chuck roast.
- You need 4 of medium onions.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 lbs of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick Brown Gravy mix.
- You need 1 package of McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s 4 of pepperoncini's.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Joseph's Pot Roast step by step
- Place beef in large roaster.
- Chop onions, celery and carrots..
- Put potatoes aside for later..
- Season roast with salt, pepper and garlic and place chopped onions, celery, carrots, thyme and garlic in pan. Pour in beef broth..
- Add pepperoncini's gravy mixes and stick of butter on top of roast and vegetables..
- Place covered roast in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until internal temp of 190 degrees..
- Cut potatoes in half and cover with water, set aside until roast reaches 190 degree Fahrenheit internal temp..
- Once roast reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit internal temp drain potatoes add to roaster and stir gently..
- Cook roast until internal temp reaches 215 degrees Fahrenheit and potatoes are tender to your liking. Serve with sides of your choice..
- Pair with a red wine you like and enjoy..