Best chicken soup ever. The BEST chicken soup you'll ever eat is the best homemade nourishing healthy soup when you're feeling under the weather. Not only is chicken noodle soup a feel-good dish, it's good for you, too! It's loaded with protein and vegetables and will keep you hydrated when you're feeling sick.
I learned how to make this soup when I was in Ecuador a couple of years ago and it is still the best recipe for chicken soup that I have ever tasted. Please let me know what you think of it. We show you how to make the BEST chicken noodle soup EVER with this easy (healthy!) recipe. You can cook Best chicken soup ever using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best chicken soup ever
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves (optional).
- You need 1 table spoon of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- You need of Maggi cube (optional).
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks (optional).
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
INGREDIENTS: ►carrot ►celery ►onion ►avocado oil ►garlic ►thyme ►bay leaf ►chicken broth ►chicken ►noodles ►soy sauce ►kosher salt & pepper ►parsley. For the best chicken soup, I use chicken thighs. Chicken soup is better when made with darker meat. Best soup I have ever made!
Best chicken soup ever instructions
- Boil 2 boneless chicken breast along with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, salt and pepper until it’s really soft. (Keep the chicken broth).
- When chicken is ready, tear it into string like pieces. Then get a frying pan, fry the chicken with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and cumin. When the chicken starts to brown a little take it off and set it aside..
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of flour and stir it around until it turns light brown, then add a cup of room temperature water and whisk immediately. If clumps of flour form get a small strainer and fish them out. Then add the chicken broth. Get a lemon, squeeze it and cut each part of the lemon in half and add it into the soup. Then add the chicken. Adjust salt, pepper, lemon juice after tasting. Let it boil for 6 minutes (fish the lemons out when soup is ready) and Enjoy!.
Thank you so much for the Recipe! I used boxed Golden Ladle Organic Chicken Sipping Bone Broth (sold in Costo), frozen shredded chicken carcasses meat I. Being a mother is the most difficult and the most rewarding job there is. Sometimes, moms wonder: Are they getting through? More best recipes, including the best broccoli soup and best crunchy roast potatoes you'll ever have… My kids love chicken noodle soup, and it's so easy to pack in a thermos for school lunch.