Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue.
You can cook Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue
- It’s 4 of cuts of Pork Chop.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Calamansi Juice.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For Dipping sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Black pepper (ground).
Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue instructions
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..