Stir Fry Noodles.
You can cook Stir Fry Noodles using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Noodles
- It’s 4 of –6 oz uncooked ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of –3 cups julienne cut or chopped vegetables like carrots, red peppers, cabbage, green beans and mushrooms (you can add any veggies you like).
- It’s 15 pcs of shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 3 pcs of squid, cut into rings.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of tap brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Shake all the sauce ingredients together in a jar..
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Sauté garlic, onions and green onions and vegetables to the hot pan auté garlic and onion,.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Sauté garlic and onions and add the shrimps and squid. Stir fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – toss around in the hot pan to combine. Add more sauce if needed (I usually gauge the amount of sauce I want by the color of the noodles – you want a medium brown color, not too light, not too dark)..
- Serve and enjoy!.