Creamy Bean Soup. White bean soup just got a whole lot easier – and tastier – with GOYA® White Beans in Sauce! Be the first to write a review! A delicious, healthy & comforting tomato soup thickened with blended white beans.
I'm pretty sure that this happens to a lot of young people when they're just married: when you love to cook and know a couple of different recipes really well but realize that. Creamy, starchy, and filling, this hearty, rustic Creamy White Bean Soup with Smoked Ham Chop meat; stir into beans. Sprinkle with chives and black pepper. You can cook Creamy Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- It’s Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- It’s 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
This black bean soup recipe is very easy to cook. Slowly heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add this creamy dark mass into the pan with the soup. Pour in vegetable broth, mixing it with the rest of.
Creamy Bean Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
Creamy Tomato Bean Soup without any cream! Beans add body and flavor to the finished soup, so no cream is required. If you don't have cherry tomatoes for the. CREAMY WHITE BEAN SPINACH SOUP makes a nourishing and comforting meal full of delicate flavors and refreshing taste. Black Bean Soup is a creamy, hearty dish that can be dressed up a million different ways!