You can cook Double Burrito using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Burrito
- You need 2 of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- You need 1/3 lbs of ground beef or other meat for filling.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, sliced into strips.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, sliced into strips.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cholula hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of glove of garlic.
Double Burrito instructions
- Start by cooking your fillings, add butter to stove top skillet. once melted add garlic and then your ground beef/ other meat. Cook thoroughly..
- Cook the vegetables separately from the meat. Add olive oil to a stove top pan and then add your veggies. Cook until softened and add cholula sauce. Continue to cook until sauce condenses..
- To make double long burrito, lay 2 tortillas down in a ven-diagram shape after they have been warned. Pile your toppings in a line along the center of each tortilla away from the edges..
- Fold outer ends first, then fold the middle sides one at a time while holding ends in. Bake or fry the burrito for a better seal!.