Cookie Dough Trifle.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cookie dough trifle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cookie Dough Trifle is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cookie Dough Trifle is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cookie dough trifle using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- Prepare of For cookie dough:.
- Take 1 1/2 c. of (3 sticks) butter, softened.
- Take 1 1/2 c. of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 1/4 c. of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/3 c. of milk.
- Make ready 1 1/3 c. of mini chocolate chips.
- Get of For whipped cream:.
- Make ready 1 c. of mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- Get 2 (8 oz.) of packages whipped cream, thawed.
- Take 8 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy), plus more for toppi.
- Get of For pudding:.
- Get 2 (3.4 oz.) of boxes instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Take 4 c. of cold milk.
Steps to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk, then fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish..
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies..
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer..
- Repeat layers until you've reached the top of the dish..
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cookie dough trifle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!